Get certified to correct malpositioned teeth with fixed appliances, ClearSmile Brace, and with the removable, transparant aligners: ClearSmile Aligner Light.
IAS Inman Aligner - Hands-on Certification Course
Including ClearSmile Aligner Light certification
Level 1: Theory and hands-on
Over 10000 dentists have been certified to use the revolutionary Inman Aligner that can move teeth in the anterior region predictably and quickly using a single appliance. This course covers all aspects of the treatment from diagnosis, assessment, case evaluation to fitting and then retention. This is so attendees will be able to handle simple to moderate cases immediately. It is proven that getting started quickly will help you to introduce the Inman Aligner into your practice.
You are supported every step of the way with an online mentoring system where your cases are checked for suitability, your records are assessed and help can be given at any point through the treatment. Two monitored cases are treated as part of your certification.
Key features of Inman Aligner
- It allows you to achieve great results using just one appliance.
- It can give your patients a wonderful smile with less hassle and expense in a shorter period of time.
- It can be removed and inserted as easily as a retainer.
- It can be used to quickly align teeth before bleaching and bonding and to reduce tooth preparation..
- Most cases are completed between 4-16 weeks.
- It is perfect for high level anterior occlusal control.
You are urged to bring your own cases for evaluation so you can start planning the treatment with the trainer. The best start-up cases are the ones with very mild misalignment i.e. do not bring extremely crowded cases!
ClearSmile Aligner Light
The ClearSmile Aligner appliance is a series of transparent aligners used to correct malpositioned teeth. Custom made for each patient, the ClearSmile Aligner uses a small amount of precisely positioned force to gently and progressively correct dental misalignment.
The ClearSmile Aligner works hand in hand with other IAS Academy appliances by using the same diagnostic approach. Each ClearSmile Aligner is usually worn for 22 hours per day for 10 – 14 days before switching to the next. The appliance will incrementally reposition the teeth into the desired final position until alignment is completed. Treatment times vary.
When you can apply your ClearSmile Aligner Light skills
- Orthodontic alignment.
- Post orthodontic relapse.
- Alignment-Bleaching-Bonding (ABB) protocol.
- Pre-alignment before aesthetic dentistry.
- Finishing other orthodontic treatments.
- Easy to combine with other treatments/Inman/CSB
You will learn:
- How to treat 3-3 with mild crowding.
What others said:
Good and inspiring.
Kirsten Holmbek, Norway
Very good, educational, and informative course.
Marie Thøgersen, Denmark