Complete Dentistry and Occlusion in the Digital Era
- Occlusion in the interdisciplinary context
As dentists we love to talk and learn about procedures, implants, restorative, orthodontics, aesthetic etc. But often one area is neglected although it impacts on all of the above: OCCLUSION!
We need to understand how to control the forces that act on teeth and our restorations as well as ensuring that we establish and maintain a healthy and functional masticatory system.
During this presentation Dr. Ian Buckle will discuss how occlusion relates to so many other topics that we deal with every single day as dentists.
We will explore how occlusion impacts on most of what we do each day, when it’s important and when it’s not and how everything relates to what we call complete dentistry.
You will learn about:
- The Occlusal – Aesthetic Connection
- The Occlusal – Ortho Connection
- The Occlusal – Restorative Connection
- The Occlusal – Implant Connection
- The Occlusal – Digital Connection