Dr. Didier Dietschi - 2-days Hands-on: Interceptive Treatment of Tooth Wear
- modern & advanced clinical protocols for simple to complex direct bonding in the smile frame
It's a very big honour to welcome Dr. Didier Dietschi bacnk to Denmark and Scandinavia for a full 2-day hands-on program on interceotive of tooth wear.
We will provide you with an intense two days of workshops and hands-on and of course we will have a nice networking dinner between the two days.
We only have a limited number of 24 seats so it will be first come first serve.
Concept summary Part I (lecture)
- Global risk factor oriented treatment approach
- Direct to indirect techniques for posterior restoration
Direct techniques (posterior):
- Free-hand build-up
- Partial modeling technique with index
Direct molding techniques with full index (posterior):
- Index fabrication
- Multiple teeth molding
Concept summary Part II (lecture):
- Direct to indirect techniques for anterior restorations
- Restoration longevity & maintenance
Anterior function / incisal edge build-up:
- Incisal edge build-up (internal characterization, finishing & polishing
- Free-hand direct lingual restorations
- Molded lingual restorations